Immediate OpeningsChennai, India
Marketing Analyst Intern
Location: Chennai, India
Start Date: Immediate
Exciting Internship Opportunity in Our marketing team!
You will be identifying and extracting potential prospect details for Visual BI, monitoring marketing and sales lead automation, maintaining all of marketing databases by scrubbing, entering and maintaining new and updated contact and account information.
Duration – 2 – 6 months
Stipend – 10K/month
Location – MGR Main Road ,Perungudi ,Chennai
- Extract leads/contacts for provided prospective companies from different sources using standard methods. Identify prospective companies using a number of deciding factors and update complete information accordingly.
- Maintain and update contact information by researching and reviewing across multiple sources.
- Processes contact and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters contact and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered contact and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data across multiple data sources when information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data from different marketing and sales tools.
- Tests database system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team reporting projects as needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong skills in the following areas:
- Lead generation
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Analyzing Information
- Results Driven
- High Energy Level
- Professional skills in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in English
- On-the-Job training will be provided along with a stipend.
Visual BI is a specialist provider of SAP Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions that helps enterprises look forward and think ahead by adopting cutting edge BI solutions. Headquartered in Plano, TX, Visual BI has quickly grown to be recognized as one of the leaders in this space by customers and partners.
In addition to providing BI solutions to enterprise clients, Visual BI also boasts of a strong R&D team that has developed 50+ custom add-ons for products such as SAP Dashboards and SAP Design Studio.
Visual BI is also a SAP services, solutions and reseller partner.