Immediate OpeningsChennai, India
Location: Chennai, India
Start Date: Immediate
The candidate will be responsible for managing the team that builds the solution.
In this role you will:
- Understand the business and technical requirements thoroughly and create an architecture and a blue-print of the entire solution. Design the system to meet the customer requirements.
- Create development methodologies, best practices and ensures that the team adheres to them.
- Develop core components of the solution
- Oversee the development process of the Product, POC and demo versions
- Be responsible for the performance and usability of the system
- Understand the wire-frames provided by our UX team and explain the UX/UI requirements to the team members appropriately and mentor the development process.
- Bring new technologies/ideas to the team
- Take full-ownership of the product, be self-motivated, manage the team and extract the best out of team members. Be responsible for evaluating team members performance, providing appropriate feedback and mentoring them.
- Be responsible for release management of the product and take care of major/minor/patch releases of the product.
- Possess excellent communication skills and have great discussions with your team members, manager and top management.
- Participate in customer calls to explain the architecture of the product and propose solutions based on their requirements.
- Evaluate vendor technologies/tools and make recommendations
The candidate should meet the following requirements:-
- Minimum 5-7 years of hands-on experience in building applications using technologies such as Python, Angular JS, Django, Java, JSON, C#.NET, GitHub
- Atleast 3-5 years of experience in architecting and deploying such applications on premise and/or cloud.
- Experienced in building solutions that involves Identity Management such as Microsoft AD and Single Sign-on providers.
- Well-experienced in troubleshooting and resolving performance related issues in the cloud and on premise.
- Clear understanding of web services approach including protocols such as REST, SOAP etc.,
- In-depth knowledge in JEE design patterns, JMS, XML, Web services, Portal, Content Management, Databases and SOA.
- A thorough understanding of MVC architecture and Object-oriented concepts.
Good to have:-
- Experience in cloud-based applications development and deployment on platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS
- Knowledge in testing automation
- Experience in Business intelligence platforms such as SAP HANA, Tableau, SpotFire, QlikSense
- Experience in building applications that run in iOS/Android based tabs
- Excellent pay & benefits
- Be on the forefront of learning and innovation
- You’ll have 24×7 access to Visual BI Labs, our learning environment that hosts all bleeding-edge innovations in BI
- Gain exposure in a sweet spot where management consulting meets technology
- Be part of an enterprising and rewarding culture with highly accomplished peer group
- Work within Chennai limits without having to brave 2-4 hour commutes every day
- Be a pillar of support for Visual BI’s vibrant culture by always willing and eager to experiment, learn, and deliver customer value while having fun.
Visual BI is a specialist provider of SAP Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions that helps enterprises look forward and think ahead by adopting cutting-edge BI solutions. Headquartered in Plano, TX, Visual BI has quickly grown to be recognized as one of the leaders in this space by customers and partners.
In addition to providing BI solutions to enterprise clients, Visual BI also boasts of a strong R&D team that has developed 50+ custom add-ons for products such as SAP Dashboards and SAP Design Studio.
Visual BI is also an SAP services, solutions and reseller partner.