Immediate OpeningsPlano, Texas, United States
UI/UX/Visualization/Graphic Design Intern
Location: Plano, Texas, United States
Type of Employment: 3-6 month paid Internship (Full-Time roles are also available)
Duration: Internship During Summer 2017 Term
This is a very exciting role for folks with strong passion/skills in UI/UX/Graphic and Visual Design.
- Gather Business Requirements and translate them to engaging visual designs and mockups
- Create executive dashboard mock-ups (Balasmiq, Excel, Power Point) for Visual Story Telling
- Build/Develop executive dashboards/BI applications using SAP Design Studio/Fiori/UI5
- Assist in the creation of videos or demos to explain the design and story
- Create marketing materials including, but not limited to, brochures, flyers, mock ups, presentation and e-mail campaigns that are coherent with the company’s branding and color scheme
Visual BI is looking for an undergraduate or graduate student who demonstrates passion for multimedia and UI/UX design. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter who is creative, eager to learn and experience, with interest in data visualization and graphic design. Specific skills and qualifications include:
- In-depth expertise in Adobe Creative Suite is a must (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.).
- Experience with video editing and animation software is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with mobile UI/UX is a plus
- Creativity and passion for digital media
- Computer Programming inclination is a plus
- Active presence in Social Media/Blogging is a nice to have skill
- Initiative, ability to work in team environment with strong work ethics
- Showcase of previous projects or personal portfolio of work is required
- Opportunities to experiment and execute your own ideas
- Excellent training and development during Internship
- 10 – 12 weeks of paid Internship
- Opportunities to secure full-time permanent roles with Visual BI
Visual BI is a specialist provider of SAP Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions that helps enterprises look forward and think ahead by adopting cutting-edge BI solutions. Headquartered in Plano, TX, Visual BI has quickly grown to be recognized as one of the leaders in this space by customers and partners.
In addition to providing BI solutions to enterprise clients, Visual BI also boasts of a strong R&D team that has developed 50+ custom add-ons for products such as SAP Dashboards and SAP Design Studio.
Visual BI is also an SAP services, solutions and reseller partner.