Leverage our end-to-end capabilities in the Microsoft BI & Analytics ecosystem
Analysis to Action
- Visual BI’s award winning visualizations implemented by our experienced consulting services team with delivery options available across onshore, nearshore and offshore
- Hands-on training available to assist in staff enablement
- Harness the innovation of Microsoft Power BI
- Managed services that include:
- Enterprise Dashboard Management
- Consumption and Auditing
- Reporting Backlog Management
- Establish a foundation for delivering data analytics to your business decision makers
- Provides a low TCO solution coupled with a quick and iterative implementation window
- Provides data ingestion from your on-premises and cloud-based sources into a modern data warehouse
- Lift and shift your existing big data solution, or start from greenfield – our solution can help you make the best choice for your needs
- Provides agile and scalable data ingestion from structured and unstructured sources across all of your on-premises and cloud-based applications
- Enables you to benefit from a “pay as you go” scalable solution that grows with the needs of your business over time
Big Data & Advanced Analytics
Next-Generation Intelligent Enterprise
With Visual BI’s advanced analytics capabilities, you can not only track and analyze huge volumes of data generated by sensors, social media and third party data sources but also integrate them effectively with your enterprise BI systems to predict outcomes and drive better decisions.
EDW & Data Lakes
As enterprises increasingly seek to leverage heterogenous information (structured, unstructured & semi-structured) & infrastructure (cloud & on-premise), getting the data architecture strategy right is critical to driving successful outcomes.
Visual BI’s experts can work with you to define, evaluate and rationalize the right data & analytics strategy that optimally serves your business needs.
Power BI on Azure
Extend decision-making capabilities in your enterprise by leveraging Microsoft Power BI.
Our experts can help you with the following:
- Business workshops showcasing capabilities of Power BI vs. other Self-Service BI tools in the market
- User persona & needs assessment to validate if Power BI is right for you
- Architecture & POCs
- Connectivity to on-premise and cloud data
- Data Governance
- End user training
Microsoft Power BI Training
This instructor-led, custom training & workshops have been designed for enterprises that aim to empower their Business & Power Users in Microsoft Power BI.
The program typically lasts 1-2 days, and is offered in two formats:
- Training: A slightly longer format at your own workplace customized to suit your needs
- Workshop: Prescheduled sessions conducted in different cities where you have the option to learn along with industry peers
Microsoft Power BI Extensions
Visual BI’s extensions (VBX) for Microsoft Power BI enhance return on BI investments by delivering a powerful range of capabilities to executives and decision makers.