Microsoft BI Offerings
Microsoft BI Offerings
Leverage our end-to-end capabilities in the Microsoft BI & Analytics ecosystem
Azure Advanced Analytics for SAP Customers
Date: Wednesday 8th August, 2018 11:00 AM CDT
Speaker: Clint Vallandingham, Sr. Manager BI & Analytics
Cloud Data Warehouse
The Cloud Data Warehouse offering provides the industry leading innovation of Microsoft’s Azure cloud data platform implemented with Visual BI’s expertise in business intelligence and analytics.
- Azure Data Factory – cloud/on-premise hybrid data integration (ETL) service with enterprise-grade security
- Azure Storage – cloud storage solution for modern data storage scenarios. Massively scalable object store, file system service for the cloud and much more
- Microsoft PolyBase – provides the ability to query relational and non-relational data in Hadoop with a single, T-SQL-based query model
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse – industry’s first enterprise-class cloud data warehouse that can grow, shrink, and pause in seconds
- Azure Functions – provide trigger-based computations for manipulating and transforming data
Modern Big Data
Visual BI’s offerings focus on implementations that span a spectrum of control and ease of implementation and adoption that align with our customers needs.
Our Big Data offerings provide:
- Lift and shift capabilities in the form of Hadoop technologies from the Azure Marketplace
- Workload optimized clusters implemented with Azure HDInsight that provide a balance of direct Hadoop management with scale on-demand capabilities
- “Big Data-as-a-Service” leveraging Azure Data Lake Analytics for those customers requiring maximum elasticity with the highest level of customization
Visualization to Action
Leverage existing data warehouses and big data implementations to produce impactful dashboards. Extend decision-making capabilities in your enterprise by leveraging Microsoft Power BI.
Our experts can help you with the following:
- Enablement of authoritative Power BI dashboards and reports to be placed in the hands of decisions makers
- Line-of-business application integration to enable actions
- Real-time analytics to provide new insights
- and much more…
Microsoft Power BI Training
This instructor-led, custom training & workshops have been designed for enterprises that aim to empower their Business & Power Users in Microsoft Power BI.
The program typically lasts 1-2 days, and is offered in two formats:
- Training: A slightly longer format at your own workplace customized to suit your needs
- Workshop: Prescheduled sessions conducted in different cities where you have the option to learn along with industry peers
Microsoft Power BI Extensions
Visual BI’s extensions (VBX) for Microsoft Power BI enhances return on BI investments by delivering a powerful range of capabilities to executives and decision makers.