Leverage our end-to-end capabilities in the Microsoft BI & Analytics ecosystem
Analysis to Action
- Visual BI’s award winning visualizations implemented by our experienced consulting services team with delivery options available across onshore, nearshore and offshore
- Hands-on training available to assist in staff enablement
- Harness the innovation of Microsoft Power BI
- Managed services that include:
- Enterprise Dashboard Management
- Consumption and Auditing
- Reporting Backlog Management
- Establish a foundation for delivering data analytics to your business decision makers
- Provides a low TCO solution coupled with a quick and iterative implementation window
- Provides data ingestion from your on-premises and cloud-based sources into a modern data warehouse
- Harness data sourced from online networks, web pages, audio and video devices, social media, logs and many other sources to uncover insights and patterns
- Refine and tune machine learning models to boost prediction accuracy
- Deliver big data solutions that can encompass “lift and shift” and “cloud-native” implementation models
- Enable operational agility with enhanced telemetry management
- Move beyond understanding “what happened” to “how can we achieve the best possible outcome”
Power BI Showcase
Oil & Gas Dashboard
Visual BI’s Oil and Gas scorecard brings together information used in measuring production effectiveness across established benchmarks.
Planner at a Glance
Visual BI’s Planner at a Glance provides Microsoft planner customers a new and different way to review status of tasks and assignments.
Visual BI Lens
Visual BI Lens provides an in-depth view of your Office 365 Power BI activities across workspaces, dashboards, reports and users.
Big Data & Advanced Analytics
Next-Generation Intelligent Enterprise
With Visual BI’s advanced analytics capabilities, you can not only track and analyze huge volumes of data generated by sensors, social media and third party data sources but also integrate them effectively with your enterprise BI systems to predict outcomes and drive better decisions.
EDW & Data Lakes
As enterprises increasingly seek to leverage heterogenous information (structured, unstructured & semi-structured) & infrastructure (cloud & on-premise), getting the data architecture strategy right is critical to driving successful outcomes.
Visual BI’s experts can work with you to define, evaluate and rationalize the right data & analytics strategy that optimally serves your business needs.
Power BI on Azure
Extend decision-making capabilities in your enterprise by leveraging Microsoft Power BI.
Our experts can help you with the following:
- Business workshops showcasing capabilities of Power BI vs. other Self-Service BI tools in the market
- User persona & needs assessment to validate if Power BI is right for you
- Architecture & POCs
- Connectivity to on-premise and cloud data
- Data Governance
- End user training
Microsoft Power BI Training
This instructor led custom training has been designed for enterprises that aim to empower their IT & Business users in Microsoft Power BI.
The program typically lasts 2-3 days and is offered in three formats:
- Basic : Hands-on exercises that cover all aspects of self-service BI using the Power BI Desktop.
- Advanced : Customized training covering client data connectivity, DAX, Power Query Editor, and Power BI Service.
- Admin/IT : Best practices on administration of Power BI Desktop, O365 , data gateways and Azure cloud Integration.