- To notify you of the changes in the services we provide;
- To administer your account with us to allow you to use the Website;
- To provide you with promotional material, but only in accordance with the terms;
- To use your data to customise the services we provide to you; and
- To enable us to provide you with advertisements.
- To conduct online “Click to Chat” and “Click to Call” sessions;
- To ensure and control the quality of the information and experience you have during chat sessions with us by educating our personnel to effectively answer your questions;
- To provide the ability to contact you to respond to your inquiries, and provide you with shipping and billing information, and to provide customer feedback and support;
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary;
- To meet contractual obligations; and
- To comply with applicable regulatory requirements, resulting from export laws. Company and its products, technologies and services are subject to the export laws of various countries, including without limitation, to those of the European Union and its member states, and the United States of America. You acknowledge that, pursuant to the applicable export laws, trade sanctions and embargoes issued by these countries, Company is required to take measures to prevent entities, organizations and parties listed in government issued sanctioned party lists from accessing certain products, technologies and services through Company’s websites or other delivery channels controlled by Company. You therefore acknowledge and agree that Company may (i) automatically check any user registration data and other information you provide about your identity against applicable sanctioned party lists; (ii) regularly repeat such checks whenever a sanctioned party list is updated or when you update your information; (iii) block your access to Company’s services and systems in case of a potential match; and (iv) in case of a potential match contact you to confirm your identity.
- SHARING YOUR DATA.
- Any data and information that you volunteer or that is otherwise collected on one of our sites in any one country may be sent electronically to a server for one of these sites in another country. Such servers or other types of data processing facilities may be located within or outside the European Economic Area or third countries that are regarded by the EU Commission as featuring an adequate level of data protection. However, we safeguard your privacy interests around the world by ensuring that this website adheres to our data protection principles described in this statement. All affiliates of Company may use the information internationally about processing your inquiries and orders, in order to provide services to you, to help improve our products and services to keep you up to date about the latest product announcements, software updates, software upgrades, security patches, system enhancements, special offers, for processing and storage and for all other purposes set out in this document. This includes that Company and its Affiliates may provide you with marketing materials if you have granted your prior consent and/or unless you have opted out of receiving marketing materials.
- We may also share such information with business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents or contractors to provide a requested service or transaction, including processing orders, processing credit card transactions, hosting websites, hosting event and seminar registration and providing customer support, providing you with information on products and services that may be of interest to you or to analyse the user behaviour on our webpage.
- We only provide these third parties with the minimum amount of data necessary to provide the services on our behalf, and the third parties are (where legally required) bound by appropriate order data processing agreements and/or comprehensive confidentiality undertakings and therefore not permitted to use your data except for the limited purpose of completing the requested service or transaction.
- We do not sell or rent your data to third parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so.
- We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process by disclosing your data and other related information, if necessary. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, Company decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in some countries. Such a transaction may involve, in accordance with applicable law, the disclosure of data to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is Company’s practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU USE THE WEBSITE. In addition to the information you voluntarily provide us, when you visit the Website we also collect statistical information, which does not reveal your personal or organizational identity such as:
- Details of visits to the Website and items accessed.
- Information such as your browser type, phone type, location, and/or IP address.
We use automated tools which include web beacons, cookies, embedded web links and similar other commonly used information gathering tools to deliver a more personalised service through mean like storing your preferences, helping you find things more quickly, to serve advertisements (if we choose to do so in the future), to let you log-in more quickly, so when you visit the Website we recognise you as an existing user, and to identify particular visits to the Website. Using these tools, Company is also able to confirm receipt of e-mails that the recipient consented to receive, and can track other information such as pages visited on the relevant Company site and whether or not the recipient registers for an event offered by Company and certain other aggregate data that is not related to a particular individual.
We may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect the Company’s rights or property.
We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems, to establish the country from which a user is using our websites and services to provide appropriate legal statements, to administer our website, and to gather demographic information.
We may also use IP addresses or other information, you have shared on this website or at any earlier occasion or a campaign code, to determine which pages on our sites you visit, and which topics may be of interest to you so we can provide you with information about relevant products and services.
We may also collect IP addresses (and other technical information such as browser type) during a Click-to-Chat or Click-to-Call session that you initiate. This information is collected when you connect to Company so that we may identify your session, deliver content based on the technical capabilities of your browser, and for quality control purposes. Your IP address will not be used to identify you unless you provide your prior consent.
- SECURITY OF YOUR DATA. We are committed to protecting the data you share with us. Company uses a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Company supports online security using secure server technology because we want your data to be safe.We bind our employees and data processors to observe your privacy and confidentiality rights.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES. This website may contain links to foreign sites other than Company’s affiliates. Company and/or its affiliates are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites outside the Company/Company affiliates. Therefore, we recommend that you carefully read the privacy statements of such foreign sites.
- DATA RETENTION. Company will not retain your data longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. And if no such contradicting statutory obligation exists, Company will delete your data once you inform Company that you do not want Company to further process your data. Please direct any such request to email@example.com. Kindly note that in this case the use of certain services or offerings may either be limited or not possible any longer. In case there is a contradicting statutory obligation for Company to retain your data, Company will block it against further processing and then delete the relevant data when the requirement to retain it has ceased.
- CONTACTING YOU. We may contact you by email, SMS, phone and other ways only if you give us the information required to do so and do not indicate that you do not want to be contacted in such ways.If you choose to give us your e-mail address, we will communicate with you via e-mail. We do not share your e-mail address with others outside Company and its Affiliates unless this is required for the business relationship between you and Company or if you register for third party services. You can choose not to receive any more e-mails at any time in accordance (Choice/Opt-Out) below. However, such choice will not affect the sending of emails that are strictly required to perform the business relationship between you and Company. Depending on how your e-mail application is set up, information about you may be transmitted automatically when you send e-mail to Company. If you choose to register for third-party services, we may need to send some information from your registration with Company to the service provider, possibly including your e-mail address.
- CHOICE/OPT-OUT. We communicate with users who subscribe to our services on a regular basis via email, and we may also communicate by phone to resolve customer complaints or investigate suspicious transactions. We may use your email address to confirm your opening of an account, to send you notice of payments, to send you information about changes to our products and services, and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt out of these communications, which are not marketing related but merely required for the relevant business relationship.Regarding marketing related types of communication (i.e. emails and phone calls), Company will (i) where legally required only provide you with such information after you have granted your opt-in and (ii) provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive further marketing related types of communication from us. The opt-out choice may be exercised by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.