Visual BI Innovation LabDriving BI Thought Leadership
As BI vendors continue to drive incremental and transformational innovations, enterprises have more options than ever to consider for their BI strategy. With typical IT departments overwhelmed with tactical needs, enterprises need a pre-configured lab environment where they can assess, explore and experiment with BI innovations, before deciding to invest their time and effort in operationalizing them.
Our Innovation Lab based in San Antonio, TX fulfills this need by offering a ready infrastructure with access to cutting edge innovations from vendors such as SAP, TIBCO, Tableau, Cloudera, MongoDB and Apache. Our BI experts can work with you to validate custom configurations and build Proof-Of-Concepts so that it is easier for you to assess fitment with needs and drive executive buy-in.
Get Started Today
Build demos and low-cost PoCs using latest BI innovations
Explore innovations from BI vendors
Validate alignment with your BI strategy
Showcase POCs for executive buy-in
Leverage our on-site or online programs
Drive Low-Cost PoCs
You can leverage our Innovation Lab to drive PoCs such as the following:
- Experience BW 7.4 on HANA or HANA Enterprise
- Explore interactive demonstrations on innovations such as SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio / SAP Lumira
- Integrate TIBCO Spotfire / Tableau with data sources SAP BW and HANA
- Publish SAP Dashboards (Xcelsius), Crystal Reports, WebI, SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio on mobile devices
Tap into our network of BI Experts
If you are encountering one or more of the following scenarios, do get in touch with our network of our BI experts. We would leverage our Innovation Lab to help you get to your answer(s).
- You are embarking on a new BI initiative, and would like to drive a PoC or a Pilot
- You have already invested in a recent innovation, but do not have the internal know-how
- You already have something operational in Production, but you would like to explore a better architecture offline
- You see people raving about a new innovation in the market, and you would like to check it out for real
- … and more