SAP BusinessObjectsVisual BI. For a truly end-to-end expertise.
SAP BusinessObjects delivers limitless possibilities to enterprises, and it can accommodate almost every type of requirement provided the right architecture and toolset is adopted.
With in-depth and end-to-end capability in SAP BusinessObjects, our experts can help you implement Real-Time BI, Self-Service BI, Mobile BI and Agile BI for your enterprise.
Request a FREE DemoLeverage best practices for integrating SAP BO with BW and HANA
SAP BO Strategy
Evaluate SAP BO fitment with your needs and formulate strategy & architecture roadmap
SAP BO Implementation
Rollout SAP BusinessObjects by leveraging prebuilt frameworks and templates.
Identify problem areas in your infrastructure and address them for flexibility, scalability, reliability and availability.
SAP BW-BO Integration
Leverage the right toolsets or integration to ensure flexibility and user experience
Migration and Upgrades
Manage your existing architecture and stay ahead in terms of BI maturity and innovations.
BO Admin & Configuration
Right size your BO landscape and deploy a scalable platform with a foolproof fail-over strategy. Implement robust security governing access & authorizations.
SAP BO on Mobile
Publish your BO dashboards and reports on mobile devices
Leverage a scalable offshore team to manage support (BASIS & App) and enhancements
BO Performance Optimization
Use load balancers, tune application parameters to improve performance, configure critical servers in active-active to ensure availability.
Are Your Users Dissatisfied with SAP BO?
Many enterprises end up having a suboptimal infrastructure for various reasons:
- Expertise of technology partners is limited to specific tools
- Consultants know BO well but they lack the right integration skills (say with SAP BW)
- Your partners are not in sync with recent capabilities or fail to consider roadmap
In the end, business users get disillusioned with BI impacting user adoption. With SAP BO, there is always a right tool and architecture that will deliver what you need. You need a capable partner to ensure that your BO setup is forward-looking and flexible. Visual BI can be that partner.
Right Tool for the Right User
One question that we encounter frequently from customers is about the overlapping capabilities of tools in the SAP BI portfolio. While redundancy in capabilities is a fact, there is no one right tool that would fit everyone. Our BI experts adopt a user-centric approach to architecture and tool selection. This in turn increases the likelihood of BI adoption. A typical approach consists of the following:
- Assess the user type profile that needs insights (power user, executive or end user)
- Identify specific needs for the user profile (authoring, consuming or both)
- Identify tools of choice that would serve the identified needs
- Check which of these tools can consume data from its current source
- If you still have more than one tool shortlisted, consider other factors such as learning curve, familiarity and specific tool capabilities to identify the right one
Right Tool for the Right Feature
While the guidelines listed in the previous section follow a user-centric approach, certain features (e.g. ability to handle BW hierarchies) can only be met by select toolsets. This would require your BI experts to balance the user-centric approach against a feature-centric approach.
In such cases, a better option may to take a corrective measure that could facilitate better tool selection. For example, you may have to migrate the data from one source to another, or leverage a multi provider instead of a standard cube. In some cases, you may be better off waiting for an upcoming release of SAP for the best solution.
Our BI experts can help you navigate such scenarios so that you deliver the right architecture and user experience, thereby ensuring successful BI adoption.
SAP BO Consolidation
Our BI experts can help you simplify architecture by consolidating SAP BO tools without compromising on features and business needs. This can be done in a way so as to protect existing investments while migrating with minimal disruption. Benefits include:
- Reduced number of tools for standardization of reports and user experience
- Focus on building development capability in a limited set of tools for maximum impact
- Flexibility and ease of maintenance
- Capitalize on interoperability e.g., Lumira files imported into SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
- Leverage existing licenses of older tools / suite to work on consolidated suite