Accounts Receivables AnalyticsPrepackaged, readily-deployable KPI Visualizations
Often, organizations have an enterprise-class system in place that delivers standard aging reports, but their executives and CFOs still lack the visibility they need to make proactive decisions. Analysts find it challenging to drill down into reports to identify root causes and bottlenecks.
Our experts can help you put together a robust 360-degree Receivables Analytics solution with prebuilt views and interactive visualizations that could easily deliver answers to questions such as the following:
- How has each Accounts Receivables bucket fared over time?
- What do the shifts in the performance of buckets signify? (It may look like receivables are getting better with increased proportion of payments being received earlier in the cycle, but that could be caused by the loss of a customer who is consistently late in payments. Excluding this customer, performance may have actually deteriorated)
- Which specific currencies, geographies, invoicing unit, offerings, sales reps or customers need to be managed better or monitored closely? How has their historical performance been?
- For each customer or region, what % of invoices (in count and currency) has been paid on time?
- How are the receivables faring after accounting for intra group transactions?
- What is our receivables position and their composition by age (bucket analysis)?
- Who are our top clients in terms of outstanding receivables?
- What is our risk exposure, especially for receivables beyond a threshold?
- Are the disputes being managed and resolved optimally?
- Are there receivables that we may have to write-off or transition to collections in the future?
Cash Flow Management
- What cash flows are due from future receivables? What proportion of future receivables is expected to be realized?
- Cash Realization: What is our Cash-to-Cash Cycle Time, planned and actual?
- What specific combination of actions do we need to take to meet our target for Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)? What is the likelihood of these efforts bearing results?
Credit Risk Management
- What is the risk profile by customer?
- Which customers are at risk of breaching the credit limit thresholds?
- Can my system provide actionable intelligence for advanced warning & management?
- Which customers’ risk profile has changed for worse recently? If so, what action should be taken?
- Are we actively monitoring and upgrading risk profiles to keep them current?
Forecasting & Predictive Analysis
- Can the system leverage predictive analytics capabilities to assess payments at risk?
- What is the likelihood of recovery on our long-overdue accounts receivables?
- What would be the implications of changes to policy and process? For example, would offering Early Payment Discounts to specific customers or geographies deliver value to company?