Business content for SAP Analytics Cloud is a library which consists of ready-to-run analytical application templates, based on replicated data facilities with respect to specific business scenarios, which requires no additional systems to view it. The content comes ready to run with in-built data, and further lets you supplement your enterprise data to build more personalized use cases and derive insights. With very minimal effort on customization, the stories and visuals can be plugged in to consume data from your environment by changing the connections according to your infrastructure. The connectivity includes any platform that is supported by SAC ranging from Excel, SAP BW, SAP HANA or any other cloud or on-premise data source.
Our Solution Highlights
Visual BI has offered three pre-packaged business solutions that deliver leading-edge decision-making capabilities to executives,
1. Digital Boardroom Solution for Sales and Distribution Analytics
This content provides a lot of insights on Sales, Product performance, Vendor performance and allows the business users to plan and forecast by product and categories. This pre-packaged business content is a typical scenario for a distribution business that procures multiple products from multiple vendors and then distributes the products to several retail outlets. The KPIs provide a 360 view of the sales across the enterprise, by vendors, products, product categories, and stores, along with planning and forecasting capabilities.
2. Accounts Receivables & Cash Flow (AR & CF) Analytics
ARCF solution leverages innovative visualization techniques to analyze Accounts Receivables & Cash Flow for a multi-entity global enterprise dealing in multiple currencies.
The solution allows you to analyze balances & receivables over time and across various aging buckets. You can view the status by invoicing entity that also includes options for intra-company transactions. There is a quick toggle which allows you to switch between Receivables and Cash Flows with filters by geography, currency, customer & sales representatives. Accounts Receivables & Cash Flow for enterprises dealing in multiple currencies can be compared as well. Outlying customers for each sales representative can be identified using a box-plot analysis and doubtful debts, using the bubble chart, where you have options to filter by overdue balance, doubtful debt, and percentage of the doubtful debt.
3. SAP Digital Boardroom for Upstream Oil & Gas
This pre-packaged business content helps executives track and benchmark performance across Operations, Finance, Procurement, and Health & Safety.
The home page provides a 360’ view of the business by delivering quick insights on performance for the current period. Executives can opt to drill down into specific KPIs of interest.
This solution lets you view how the KPI’s are distributed across the different metrics in a tile layout. It further allows to drill into the details using predefined hierarchies or use the Jump functionality to navigate directly to the KPI-based analysis.
4. Visual BI’s Solution for Production Analytics for Food and Processing Industry
The solution is a generic use case relatable to food manufacturers. It provides a lot of insights on all major KPIs for Operations, Quality & Maintenance and Material Management.
The highlights of this application include plug and play Analytics Designer dashboard, Visual BI’s Custom Week Selector widget, functionalities like Bookmarking, Export to PDF, etc.
Read more about Visual BI’s Solution for Production Analytics for Food and Processing Industry from our blog, Production Analytics for Food and Processing Industry.
5. Visual BI’s Digital Boardroom Solution for HR Management and Planning
This solution delivers general assessment metrics regardless of industry to track HR effectiveness and make decisions more accurate and timelier. The solution leverages Digital Boardroom that enables planning capabilities which can be utilized for recruitment and budgeting.
The highlights of this solution include Responsive Design Layout, Planning and Forecasting, Data Action Triggers and Version Management on a Digital Boardroom.
Read more about Visual BI’s Digital Boardroom Solution for HR Management from our blog, SAP Digital Boardroom for HR Management and Planning.
Features of the Business Content
- Rapid go to Market – Plug and play solution with minimal customization efforts, where the content can be used for your business.
- Highly interactive solutions, with the ability to perform linked analysis with almost all the visuals that are available in the content.
- Bring your own data (BYOD) and leverage existing models and stories to deliver an engaging SAP Digital Boardroom solution for executive and end-users.
- The KPIs are customizable and so are the stories and visuals to suit your enterprise needs.
- The solution leverages SAP Digital Boardroom and Planning capabilities for maximum impact and performance.
For more details on each individual package, explore the content library in the application or check out the below-given links to SAP App Center,
- SAP Digital Boardroom for Sales and Distribution Analytics – https://www.sapappcenter.com/apps/36473/visual-bis-digital-boardroom-for-sales-and-distribution-analytics
- Accounts Receivables & Cash Flow Analytics – https://www.sapappcenter.com/apps/36477/visual-bis-accounts-receivables-and-cash-flow-analytics-for-sap-analytics-cloud-sac
- SAP Digital Boardroom for Upstream Oil & Gas – https://www.sapappcenter.com/apps/29753/visual-bis-sap-digital-boardroom-for-upstream-oil-gas
- Solution for Production Analytics for Food and Processing Industry – https://www.sapappcenter.com/apps/58200/production-analytics-for-food-and-processing-industry#!overview
- Digital Boardroom Solution for HR Management and Planning – https://www.sapappcenter.com/apps/58197/digital-boardroom-solution-for-hr-management-and-planning#!overview
Reach out to us at email@example.com for a personalized offer covering one or more of the following:
- Strategy Workshops (<1 day)
- Proof of Concepts (1-3 weeks)
- Custom Implementation and Training