Immediate OpeningsChennai, India
Start Date: Immediate
As a SAP BW Developer, you will be part of an elite team of professionals with established credentials in SAP Business Intelligence.
Specifically, you will build best-in-class BI solutions by leveraging your technical expertise in the areas outlined below:-
- Map business requirements to the technical architecture design and data model
- Design and develop BW data models & data flow objects in SAP BW 7.x on HANA and non-HANA
- Build InfoCubes, ODS/DSO, Multi-providers, Composite providers, SPOs , Open ODS, Transient providers, transformations, extractors, datasources , ADPs , Process Chains and required routines.
- Design and develop complex BEx queries to meet reporting requirements
- Adopt data modeling & data flow design best practices to develop robust & scalable solutions.
- Configure and install SAP BW Business Content
- Activate, Configure & Enhance Generic and Business Content Extractors by functional area
- Optimize reporting and data load performance through Query monitoring tool, Aggregates, Indexes, InfoCube Compression, InfoCube Partitioning and Statistics.
- Develop and trouble shoot ABAP programs including user exits, function modules and start/end/expert routines
Be on the forefront of learning and development by continuously acquiring and upgrading competencies in SAP BI
- Evaluate new SAP BI technologies by building proof of concepts and demonstrations
- Enroll and get certified in a range of BI training programs organized by Visual BI for its associates
- Lead technology focus groups and conduct knowledge sharing sessions
- Build and nurture your expert profile online (through blogs and SCN) to establish yourselves as a BI Thought Leader in the industry
Be a pillar of support for Visual BI’s vibrant culture by always being willing and eager to experiment, learn, and deliver customer value while having fun.
2 to 6 years of relevant, hands-on experience with the following specializations:
- SAP BW ETL and modeling
- SAP BEx – Query Designer, Analyzer and Web Analyzer
- SAP BW + BOBJ Integration
- Configuration and installation of SAP BI Standard Content
- Strong ABAP skills are mandatory
Following expertise, while optional, would be a plus
- Hands-on experience with BW 7.5 edition for HANA (BW4HANA)
- BW Upgrade Experience
- BW 7.4 + HANA Optimization and LSA++ architecture experience
- BW Security & Administration / BW Analysis Authorization
Excellent teamwork, communication skills and work independently with minimal supervision.
- A vibrant and dynamic culture with an accomplished peer group of professionals
- Emphasis on learning & development
- Take charge of your career by choosing any long-term specialization within SAP BI portfolio
- Top pay for top performance
- Comprehensive health and group insurance cover
- And many more…
Visual BI is a specialist provider of SAP Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions that helps enterprises look forward and think ahead by adopting cutting edge BI solutions. Headquartered in Plano, TX, Visual BI has quickly grown to be recognized as one of the leaders in this space by customers and partners.
In addition to providing BI solutions to enterprise clients, Visual BI also boasts of a strong R&D team that has developed 50+ custom add-ons for products such as SAP Dashboards and SAP Design Studio.
Visual BI is also a SAP services, solutions and reseller partner.