Immediate OpeningsChennai, India
Cloud Data Engineer
Location: Chennai, India
Start Date: Immediate
As a Cloud Data Engineer with Visual BI you will:-
- Drive analysis, architecture, design, and development of Cloud based data warehouse and business intelligence solutions
- Work with clients to understand and execute on their requirements
- Design and develop data flows and models for data warehousing
- Experience designing highly scalable ETL processes with complex data transformations, data formats including error handling and monitoring.
- 3+ years of experience in data warehousing projects
- Experience in traditional Data Warehousing & Cloud data warehousing
- Mastery of SQL, especially within cloud-based data warehouses like Snowflake, Google BigQuery, and Amazon Redshift
- Expertise with python
- Experience on Azure, Snowflake, dbt or similar with data architecture, design, analytics and deployment
- Understanding of the competitive ELT space in cloud data warehousing
- Strong understanding of Azure architecture, platform and services.
- Working knowledge of software engineering best practices
- Experience with GIT
- Strong communicator
- A vibrant and dynamic culture with an accomplished peer group of professionals
- Emphasis on learning & development
- Take charge of your career by choosing any long-term specialization within SAP BI portfolio
- Top pay for top performance
- Comprehensive health and group insurance cover
- And many more…
Visual BI is a specialist provider of SAP Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions that helps enterprises look forward and think ahead by adopting cutting-edge BI solutions. Headquartered in Plano, TX, Visual BI has quickly grown to be recognized as one of the leaders in this space by customers and partners.
In addition to providing BI solutions to enterprise clients, Visual BI also boasts of a strong R&D team that has developed 50+ custom add-ons for products such as SAP Dashboards and SAP Design Studio.
Visual BI is also an SAP services, solutions and reseller partner.