Immediate OpeningsChennai, India
Director – Product Management (EPM/Planning and Forecasting)
Location: Chennai, India
Start Date: Immediate
This is a Product Management Leadership Role for valQ software solution and we are only seeking domain experts in Planning/EPM space.
As a Director Product Management you should be able to:-
- Provide functional and domain leadership in Planning/Forecasting/Budgeting/Simulations aspects for our valQ product’s strategy and roadmap ( https://valQ.com )
- Excellent domain expertise with multiple planning solutions like Hyperion, Cognos TM1, Outlooksoft, SAP BPC, Anaplan, Performance Point..
- Big picture thinking and ability to articulate the design through functional requirements is a core expected skill
- Build demos and solutions leveraging Visual BI’s valQ offering for dynamic planning and simulations
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in thought leadership content for EPM and valQ
Our ideal candidate will be at ease with C-suite, Business Modelling through value driver management concepts and also have deep knowledge in designing EPM (Planning, Forecasting, Budgeting) solutions.
- 10+ Years of domain expertise with Planning/EPM software solutions
- Deep Functional Experience with Financial Modelling, FP&A process
- Product Management with Planning / EPM software is preferred
- 25% Travel is expected between pre-sales, team interactions and customer visits
- Excellent pay & benefits
- Be on the forefront of learning and innovation
- You’ll have 24×7 access to Visual BI Labs, our learning environment that hosts all bleeding-edge innovations in BI
- Gain exposure in a sweet spot where management consulting meets technology
- Be part of an enterprising and rewarding culture with highly accomplished peer group
- Work within Chennai limits without having to brave 2-4 hour commutes every day
- Be a pillar of support for Visual BI’s vibrant culture by always willing and eager to experiment, learn, and deliver customer value while having fun.
Visual BI is a specialist provider of SAP Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions that helps enterprises look forward and think ahead by adopting cutting edge BI solutions. Headquartered in Plano, TX, Visual BI has quickly grown to be recognized as one of the leaders in this space by customers and partners.
In addition to providing BI solutions to enterprise clients, Visual BI also boasts of a strong R&D team that has developed 50+ custom add-ons for products such as SAP Dashboards and SAP Design Studio.
Visual BI is also a SAP services, solutions and reseller partner.