Immediate OpeningsBengaluru, India
Functional Analyst (Finance/FP&A/EPM)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Start Date: Immediate
As a Functional Analyst you will closely work with our product development team and make sure all the required functions are in place and validate the same.
In this role you will:
- Make sure optimum process has been built into the EPM models by developers
- Ensure that all the existing functionalities are intact when new developments come in
- Confirm that all the EPM Functions are in place by simulating real life scenarios
- To Assist the existing QA team in making them understand importance of testing each feature and validate same with the parallel results
- Be expected to work in Challenging and Innovative environment
- Make the regular work more interesting and challenging
- Track versions and document the validation results
- Be the SPOC for Developers, Architects, COE and QA team
- CA Inter / B COM graduate with 2 years experience in FP&A
- Preferably reporting to Financial Controllers who in turn would support Finance Directors and CFO’s
- Should have worked in complete cycle of MIS Reporting (Any Domain preferably Finance)
- Should have participated in Budget and Forecast cycles (Even if it was just submitting the numbers shared by the onsite folks)
- Should have optimized existing MIS Reports or built better reports
- Good Excel skills, (VB Macro would be added advantage)
- Good exposure in ERP, EPM Exposure using tools like SAP BPC, Hyperion, Anaplan Tableau, Power BI with be a plus.
- Excellent pay & benefits
- Be on the forefront of learning and innovation
- You’ll have 24×7 access to Visual BI Labs, our learning environment that hosts all bleeding-edge innovations in BI
- Gain exposure in a sweet spot where management consulting meets technology
- Be part of an enterprising and rewarding culture with highly accomplished peer group
Visual BI is a specialist provider of SAP Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions that helps enterprises look forward and think ahead by adopting cutting edge BI solutions. Headquartered in Plano, TX, Visual BI has quickly grown to be recognized as one of the leaders in this space by customers and partners.
In addition to providing BI solutions to enterprise clients, Visual BI also boasts of a strong R&D team that has developed 50+ custom add-ons for products such as SAP Dashboards and SAP Design Studio.
Visual BI is also a SAP services, solutions and reseller partner.