Immediate OpeningsChennai, India
Product Marketing Consultant
Location: Chennai, India
Content generation & marketing
- Co-ordinate with various stakeholders and teams for content generation – blogs, case studies, brochures, etc.
- Curate content received for blogs, case studies
- Publish blogs every week
- Write content for web pages – landing pages, forms, etc.
- Write press releases
- Create marketing collateral for conferences, trade-shows
- Manage social media (SMM) campaigns in LinkedIn
- Publish content every day on Visual BI’s company page in LinkedIn
- Monitor paid LinkedIn campaigns for various products – make necessary changes to increase ad visibility and clicks
- Manage search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns in Google AdWords
- Monitor and make necessary changes to increase ad visibility and clicks
- Run email campaigns weekly
- Drive webinar registrations
- Boost Visual BI’s PR
- Segment contacts in the marketing database
- Update new contacts that are added to the Marketing database everyday with correct information
- Be able to generate targeted lists, based on user-persona, geography, website activities, title, etc.
- MBA/PGDM from Premier Institutes (2019 batch)
- Excellent communication skills – spoken and written English
- Flair for writing – must’ve written blogs / articles
- Presented papers @ college
- Good aptitude / problem solving skills
- Adept / proficient in using MS Excel
Assessment – Marketing concepts & Aptitude (The aptitude questions could be a combination of pattern-finding and problem solving ones)
Skill Corrals: Inbound Marketing, Content Marketing, Pardot, Email Marketing, Email Campaign, Lead Generation, Social Media Marketing, Blog writing
- Excellent pay & benefits
- Be part of an enterprising and rewarding culture with highly accomplished peer group
- Work within Chennai limits without having to brave 2-4 hour commutes every day
- Be a pillar of support for Visual BI’s vibrant culture by always willing and eager to experiment, learn, and deliver customer value while having fun.
In addition to providing BI solutions to enterprise clients, Visual BI also boasts of a strong R&D team that has developed 50+ custom add-ons for products such as SAP Dashboards and SAP Design Studio.
Visual BI is also an SAP services, solutions and reseller partner.