Immediate OpeningsBengaluru, India
Returning Women Program
Location: Bengaluru, India
Working Women Can Have It All
With the right kind of support, we believe women can successfully balance work and life. We encourage women looking to get back into the workforce to explore opportunities with us.
Who can apply?
Women who have experience in SAP BW/BO/HANA or SQL & have taken a break from the workforce who are looking to get back into work can apply with us.
BW Developer Position:-
2 to 6 years of relevant, hands-on experience with the following specializations:
- SAP BW ETL and modeling
- SAP BEx – Query Designer, Analyzer and Web Analyzer
- SAP BW + BOBJ Integration
- Configuration and installation of SAP BI Standard Content
- Strong ABAP skills are mandatory
SAP HANA Position:-
The candidate should possess the following skill-set and experience:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in building and delivering BI solutions using SAP HANA, especially HANA Predictive analytics library
- A very thorough understanding of HANA architecture.
- Hands-on experience in building HANA Views and Stored Procedures.
- Hands-on experience in building dashboards, reports using Design Studio/Lumira is a plus.
- Good understanding of cloud based BI solutions
- A vibrant and dynamic culture with an accomplished peer group of professionals
- Emphasis on learning & development
- Top pay for top performance
- Comprehensive health and group insurance cover
- And many more…
Visual BI is a specialist provider of SAP Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions that helps enterprises look forward and think ahead by adopting cutting-edge BI solutions. Headquartered in Plano, TX, Visual BI has quickly grown to be recognized as one of the leaders in this space by customers and partners.
In addition to providing BI solutions to enterprise clients, Visual BI also boasts of a strong R&D team that has developed 50+ custom add-ons for products such as SAP Dashboards and SAP Design Studio.
Visual BI is also an SAP services, solutions and reseller partner.