We are so thrilled to announce that we will be part of Community Summit North America by Dynamic Communities. Shankar Narayanan SGS from Visual BI, an Atos company will be a speaker for two sessions titled ‘Application Lifecycle Management for Power BI’ and ‘Exploring AI / ML Workloads in Power BI using AzureML and Custom Python/R for Advanced Analytics’.
Session one: Application Lifecycle Management for Power BI
Date and Time: Tue Oct 12, 1:00 PM – 1:50 PM CDT / Tue Oct 12, 11:30 PM – Wed Oct 13, 12:20 AM
Speaker: Shankar Narayanan SGS, Lead BI and Analytics Consultant, Visual BI Solutions
Learning Objective(s): This session is about DevOps and how Application Lifecycle Management is done in Power BI using Azure DevOps. Attendees learn Fix problems of the Power BI Release Process and how to Automate and Streamline Power BI Release.
Overview: This session is about DevOps and how Application Lifecycle Management is done in Power BI using DevOps. It talks about the different methods, best practices, and success stories with the demo.
Abstract Details: The Session consists of the following topics along with a live Demo and interactive Q/A:
- Basics of ALM and DevOps
- Challenges in Managing Power BI Lifecycle
- Application Lifecycle Flow
- PBIOps using Azure DevOps
- Power BI magic-using PowerShell
- Best Practices
- Success Stories
- Conclusion and Q/A
Session two: Exploring AI / ML Workloads in Power BI using AzureML and Custom Python/R for Advanced Analytics
Date and Time:Tue Oct 12, 2:00 PM – 2:50 PM CDT / Wed Oct 13, 12:30 AM – 1:20 AM
Speaker: Shankar Narayanan SGS, Lead BI and Analytics Consultant, Visual BI Solutions, and Jiwon Jeon, Data Scientist, Visual BI Solutions.
Learning Objective(s): Get answers to:
- How to explore and use Power BI for ML/AI workloads?
- How to leverage custom R/Python for advanced analytics in Power BI?
- How to integrate and use AutoML and Azure ML in Power BI?
- How to pick the right tool for the right analysis within Power BI?
Overview: The latest release of Power BI promises better ML integration. This session is about exploring Power BI for Advanced Analytics using Azure ML and Custom Python/R
Abstract Details: The Session consists of the following topics along with live Demo and interactive Q/A:
- AI & ML – Basics
- Empowering BI with AI & ML
- Leveraging AI/ML methods in Power BI
- Utilizing AI visualization in Power BI
- Custom Python / R Visual in Power BI
- Applying Azure Cognitive Services in Power BI
- Introducing AutoML in Power BI
- Integrating Azure Machine Learning into Power BI
- Business Benefits
- Conclusion and Q/A
About the Speakers
1. Shankar Narayanan SGS is a Technology specialist with extensive knowledge and vast experience in R&D, Designing and Implementing BI Solutions, Cloud Computing, Application Architecture, and Deployment. He loves to talk about BI Solutions in Azure and DevOps more in detail.
2. Jiwon Jeon is a seasoned Data Scientist / Analytics Professional having a decade of experience working in project management and data science. Currently, working as Data Scientist and leading the Data Science practice at Visual BI Solutions.
About the event
Community Summit North America is the largest independent gathering of the Microsoft Ecosystem. Each year, thousands of people come together from around the globe for valuable insights and practical ideas that help them do more with Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform. The theme for Summit NA 2021 is the Reunion of Magic, as we get back to business, back to the community, and back to the magic of in-person learning.