Leverage our end-to-end capabilities in
The Microsoft BI & Analytics ecosystem
Analysis to Action
- Visual BI’s award winning visualizations implemented by our experienced consulting services team with delivery options available across onshore, nearshore and offshore
- Hands-on training available to assist in staff enablement
- Harness the innovation of Microsoft Power BI
- Managed services that include:
– Enterprise Dashboard Management
– Consumption and Auditing
– Reporting Backlog Management
- Establish a foundation for delivering data analytics to your business decision makers
- Provides a low TCO solution coupled with a quick and iterative implementation window
- Provides data ingestion from your on premises and cloud-based sources into a modern data warehouse
- Harness data sourced from online networks, web pages, audio and video devices, social media, logs and many other sources to uncover insights and patterns
- Refine and tune machine learning models to boost prediction accuracy
- Deliver big data solutions that can encompass “lift and shift” and “cloud-native” implementation models
- Enable operational agility with enhanced telemetry management
- Move beyond understanding “what happened” to “how can we achieve the best possible outcome”
Power BI Showcase
Oil & Gas DashboardVisual BI’s Oil and Gas scorecard brings together information used in measuring production effectiveness across established benchmarks.
Planner at a GlanceVisual BI’s Planner at a Glance provides Microsoft planner customers a new and different way to review status of tasks and assignments.
Visual BI LensVisual BI Lens provides an in-depth view of your Office 365 Power BI activities across workspaces, dashboards, reports and users.
Big Data & Advanced
Next-Generation Intelligent Enterprise
With Visual BI’s advanced analytics capabilities, you can not only track and analyze huge volumes of data generated by sensors, social media and third party data sources but also integrate them effectively with your enterprise BI systems to predict outcomes and drive better decisions.
EDW & DATA LAKES
As enterprises increasingly seek to leverage heterogenous information (structured, unstructured & semi-structured) & infrastructure (cloud & on-premise), getting the data architecture strategy right is critical to driving successful outcomes.
Visual BI’s experts can work with you to define, evaluate and rationalize the right data & analytics strategy that optimally serves your business needs.
Power BI on Azure
Extend decision-making capabilities in your enterprise by leveraging Microsoft Power BI.
Our experts can help you with the following:
- Business workshops showcasing capabilities of Power BI vs. other Self-Service BI tools in the market
- User persona & needs assessment to validate if Power BI is right for you
- Architecture & POCs
- Connectivity to on-premise and cloud data
- Data Governance
- End user training
Microsoft Power BI Training
This instructor led custom training has been designed for enterprises that aim to empower their IT & Business users in Microsoft Power BI.
The program typically lasts 2-3 days and is offered in three formats:
- Basic : Hands-on exercises that cover all aspects of self-service BI using the Power BI Desktop.
- Advanced : Customized training covering client data connectivity, DAX, Power Query Editor, and Power BI Service.
- Admin/IT : Best practices on administration of Power BI Desktop, O365 , data gateways and Azure cloud Integration.
Our Customer Stories
Data Engineering and Analytics Using Azure & Power BI
Leveraged Azure platform to provide robust, performance optimized and scalable solution.
Cloud Analytics Using Microsoft Azure
Developed strategy for the Enterprise Data Lake and BI roadmap by leveraging Azure platform to provide a robust, high performance and scalable solution
Self-Service BI Tool Comparison and Data Strategy
Led the assessment of self-service capabilities of BI tools : SAP Lumira, Power BI, and Tableau
Landing Self-Service Analytics Using Microsoft Azure and Power BI
This webinar recording is designed to provide guidance for implementing self-service analytics utilizing Microsoft’s cloud data platform (Azure & Power BI) for broad consumption across the organization.
Azure Advanced Analytics for SAP CustomersIn this webinar replay we discuss and demonstrate how SAP customers can leverage Microsoft Azure and Power BI to provide Advanced Analytics.
Leveraging Microsoft Power BI for Enterprise Self-Service BI
In this webinar recording, Varun Anand shows how to leverage Microsoft Power BI for Enterprise Self-Service- BI and explore deployment options for SAP customers with live demos.