Traditional BI Tools- SAP Business Objects (IT Authored) Vs Self Service BI Tools- Tableau, Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud, Qlik Sense & Spotfire
Please register to watch webinar recording:
Traditional BI Tools (SAP BusinessObjects) Vs Self-Service BI Tools (Tableau, Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud, QlikSense & Spotfire)
July 25, 2018
Sr. Specialist BI-COE
In this webinar recording we evaluate Traditional BI tools like SAP Business Objects (Web Intelligence and SAP Lumira Designer) and compare them against Self-Service BI and Data Discovery capabilities of the top players in the market, namely SAP Analytics Cloud, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense & TIBCO Spotfire.
Following the findings from our last webinar where we compare prominent self-service BI tools, we have broadened the evaluation of the above mentioned top players in this space, by taking into consideration 100 different factors like data discovery, data connectivity and data blending capabilities, ease of use, visualizations, collaboration, push notifications, commentary, mobile capabilities, performance, pricing, enterprise scalability, security, advanced analytics and many other use cases when compared to traditional BI Tools.
This webinar replay will also include:
- SAP’s new Hybrid BI & Convergence Strategy centered around SAP Analytics Cloud and its impact on SAP Lumira and BusinessObjects
- Comparative study of Self Service BI (SAP Analytics Cloud Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense and Spotfire) features Vs Traditional BI (SAP Web Intelligence and SAP Lumira 2.x)
- Best practices and decision tree for balancing between IT and Business expectations
- Comparison of Modern, Advanced BI and Predictive features
- Strategic Comparison: SAP Integration (BW, HANA and Universes), security and common use cases
- Analysis of pricing models, licensing, and future roadmaps for each tool
- Q&A session