Enterprise Self-Service BI Strategy & Assessment (Tableau Vs Power BI Vs SAP Analytics Cloud)
Please register to watch webinar recording:
February 21, 2019
Lead BI Specialist
After we compared prominent Self-Service BI tools to Traditional BI tools last year, we are back with the latest edition of the webinar where we evaluate and analyze Self-Service BI players in the market, namely, Tableau Vs Microsoft Power BI Vs SAP Analytics Cloud and share new and updated findings based on the most recent releases.
After we compared prominent Self-Service BI tools (Tableau vs. Power BI vs. Qlik vs. Spotfire) to Traditional BI tools last year, we are back with the latest edition of the webinar where we perform an in-depth evaluation and analysis of Self-Service BI players in the market, namely, Tableau Vs Microsoft Power BI Vs SAP Analytics Cloud and share new and updated findings based on the most recent releases.
We hit refresh, and extend our evaluations on top 3 players in this space, namely, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, and SAP Analytics Cloud, by taking into consideration 100 different factors like data discovery, data connectivity, data blending capabilities, ease of use, visualizations, collaboration, push notifications, commentary, mobile capabilities, performance, pricing, enterprise scalability, security, advanced analytics and also provide guidance to IT teams on how they can work with business users to enable Self-Service BI using these respective tools.
Tune into this webinar replay that includes:
- Self Service BI Strategy and how IT and Business can provide agility with enterprise data governance expectation.
- Comparative study of Self Service BI (SAP Analytics Cloud, Microsoft Power BI, and Tableau) features and functionalities
- Best practices and decision tree for balancing between IT and Business expectations
- Comparison of Modern, Advanced BI and Predictive features
- Strategic Comparison: SAP Integration (BW, HANA and Universes), security and common use cases
- SAP’s new Hybrid BI & Convergence Strategy centered around SAP Analytics Cloud and it’s roadmap
- Analysis of pricing models, licensing, and future roadmaps for each tool
- Q&A session