Visual BI Extensions (VBX) - Supportfor SAP Lumira Designer
Visual BI Extensions for SAP Lumira Designer
Maintenance & Support Overview
Customers with a valid License and Support Contract for VBX stand to gain the following benefits:
- Free upgrades to their licensed software, including major releases, minor releases and patches
- SLA- driven support delivered by our global support team
- Access to Support Portal (https://support.visualbi.com) to create, track and manage cases and escalations
- … and more
View the legal terms and conditions for Support here
Have a Question?
Contact Help Desk
Support & Maintenance Policy
Visual BI shall support the two (2) latest minor releases available to customers. In case of critical issues, customer might be asked to upgrade to at least one of the two latest minor releases.
For clarity, the release versioning is as follows:
VBX Release 1.0.0 (Major release: 1, Minor release: 0, Patch Level: 0)
- The first number (in the above example: 1) is the major release version
- The second number (in the above example: 0) is the minor release version
- The third number (in the above example: 0) is the patch level
Support will be provided for eligible versions of VBX operating in supported clients and platform versions. Such support will be restricted only to cases directly related to product malfunction, and shall not cover custom development, training, or other ancillary needs.
Targeted Response Times For Support
Visual BI will evaluate support cases based on priority as determined by Visual BI and escalated accordingly. Targeted response times will be as per the following schedule. Note that hours mentioned are weekday business hours (9 AM to 6 PM Central Time, US).
|Priority||Type||Target Response Time|
|P1||Critical||< 4 hours|
|P2||High||< 24 hours|
|P3||Medium||< 48 hours|
|P4||Low||< 72 hours|