Enable your Organization to be data-driven with Snowflake, the Data Warehouse built exclusively for the cloud. Our Experts can help you with the following:
Our experts can help you with the following:
- How Snowflake fits in your existing Architecture?
- Connectivity with on-Prem and Cloud Data
- Enterprise Solution Architecture in Snowflake (End-to-End)
- Architecture & Proof of Concepts
- Cost Management – Editions and Licensing
- Loading Data into Snowflake and transforming the data through DBT
- Prescribing the perfect Loading and Reporting tool for your data on Snowflake
- Modelling your Snowflake data in Looker and Power BI
Cloud BI Strategy & Roadmap
Drive a comprehensive strategy to integrate Snowflake in your BI portfolio
Proof Of Concepts
Experience Snowflake in action delivering insights using your own production data
On-premise & Cloud integration
Consume data from Cloud & on-prem, also combine both on-Prem and cloud data and apply business logics using DBT
How Snowflake fits into your existing Architecture?
- Utilize the Hybrid – Multi Cluster Shared Data Architecture of Snowflake to improve your performance and lower the costs
- Wherever your data source exists (Cloud/On-Prem) we can pull the data into Snowflake
- Visual BI architects Roles, Schema and Databases bestowing to the scenario or landscape
- Visual BI provides Optimized Model with Industry best practices
- Visual BI can implement full business logic along with custom transformations in DBT so that you could start directly consuming the data from snowflake into your analytics application
- Visual BI understands your business scenario and selects the perfect choice of Warehouse which is optimized for you to concur less cost
- Visual BI leverages all the unique features of Snowflake (Time travel, Zero Cloning) etc. wherever possible, with this we can bring down the cost multiple folds
Choosing the Right Edition/ Data Sharing Plan
- Visual BI helps you to pick the right choice of Licensing by keeping in mind all the needs/demands the Organization would foresee.
- If the Organization needs to share the data across its vendors, then we would assist with the picking of Data Consumers or the Data readers depending on the setting with whom data is shared
- Visual BI would pick the optimized number of Clusters that needs to be spawn depending on the computation that the business is dealt with. In this way, the Organization would have enhanced performance with fixed cost
- Visual BI would be working with the respective teams (development, marketing, planning etc.) to understand how much resource would be needed and helps to achieve the same without any hassle
Integrate with Other Tools
- Visual BI helps to bring your data into Snowflake with Data ingestion tools like Stitch, Alooma etc.
- Visual BI can Integrate your existing ETL Tools like Alteryx, Informatica to/from Snowflake
- Visualize your Snowflake data in Looker by building LookML Models with Visual BI’s Looker Service
- Leverage the transformation tool ‘DBT’ in order to transform your data in Snowflake with the Visual BIs expertise
Featured Case Studies
Data Engineering in Snowflake and Reporting in Power BI platform for Real Estate Investment Trust
Invest in private-pay healthcare real estate (Life Science, Medical Office and Senior Housing)…
Snowflake: The most cost-effective, agile and scalable data warehouse ever!
In this webinar, the presenter will take you through the most revolutionary data warehouse, Snowflake with a live demo and technical and functional discussions with a customer. Ryan Goltz from Chesapeake Energy and Tristan Handy, creator of DBT Cloud and owner of Fishtown Analytics will also be joining the webinar.