Microsoft Power BITraining
This instructor led custom training has been designed for enterprises that aim to empower their IT & Business users in Microsoft Power BI.
The program typically lasts 2-3 days and is offered in three formats:
- Basic : Hands-on exercises that cover all aspects of self-service BI using the Power BI Desktop.
- Advanced : Customized training covering client data connectivity, DAX, Power Query Editor, and Power BI Service.
- Admin/IT : Best practices on administration of Power BI Desktop, O365 , data gateways and Azure cloud Integration.
At the end of the Microsoft Power BI training / workshop, participants will be able to
- Understand the role of Microsoft Power BI in their overall BI portfolio
- Create interactive visualizations and stories by connecting to various sources
- Collaborate with other users by preparing and sharing insights
Learn what’s covered in the program
Power BI Desktop & Service
O365 and Architecture
Connecting to Flat files
Connecting to SAP BW & SAP HANA
Connecting to SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata
Connecting to Cloud Services & Platforms (e.g. Azure, OneDrive)
Merging and Appending Data
Building Custom, Date and Geo Hierarchies
Creating Custom Measures and Dimensions
Building Dynamic Dashboards
Using Charts & Geo Maps
Changing Text and Visualization Properties
One-Click Sorting & Conditional Formatting
Use Hyperlink Navigations
Collaborate with Other Users
Export to PDF/PPT/Excel/CSV
Share Content Over Web and Mobile
ADVANCED TOPICS (CUSTOMIZABLE)
Connecting To Client Data Sources & Exploring Use Cases
DAX Scripting, NLP, Quick Insights & Other Features
Request An At-Site Training
Need customized Microsoft Power BI training for your business & power users? Reach out to us today