Please register to watch webinar recording:
SAC Application Design provides the ability to build more powerful applications on the cloud through advanced scripting capabilities. In this webinar replay, we will be focusing on the major features of Application Design and how it would add value to SAP Analytics Cloud.
Application Design has been one of the most important facets of SAP Analytics Cloud, and has become GA in the latest release of SAC (release of Q1). We all know SAP Analytics Cloud is a cloud-based platform which has been catering the Self-Service BI & Analytical needs while providing state-of-the-art visualization capabilities.
However, bringing in complex business requirements or logics which exceeds the limit of Self-Service into SAP Analytics Cloud applications have been a challenge. SAC Application Design bridges in this gap and provides the ability to build more powerful applications on the cloud through advanced scripting capabilities. We will be focusing on the major features of Application Design and how it would add value to SAP Analytics Cloud.
Apart from these, we would also be looking into how different it is from the scripting capabilities of Lumira Designer. Also, other important aspects like where SAC Application Design could get in the next couple of years, a close look at the roadmap and also various other questions about SAC that’s in the air.
Agenda at a glance:
- Key differences between SAC App Design and Lumira Designer.
- Who will be benefitted by SAC Application Design
- Introduction to Analytical Applications on SAC
- Migration of dashboards from other SAP (Xcelsius, Lumira Designer/Design Studio, Analysis for Office)/ & Non-SAP BI tools (Tableau/Power BI)
- Leveraging Analytical Applications for integration with business requirements involving BI, Planning & Predictive needs.
- Comparative Overview: Cloud & On-Premise
- Live Demo