Please register to watch webinar recording:
In this webinar recording, we explore why the latest version of VBI View is the only enterprise BI portal you need to manage multiple BI platforms like Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, SSRS, SAP BusinessObjects, Qlik, TIBCO Spotfire, MicroStrategy and more.
Does your company have multiple BI platforms such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, SSRS, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Analytics Cloud, Qlik, TIBCO Spotfire or MicroStrategy? Then, do these issues sound familiar?
- Inaccessible Reports: Reports spread across all of the reporting systems, making it a tedious search.
- Duplication/Redundant Efforts: Users or IT developers create duplicate reports, unaware of some preexisting reports.
- Unorganized Reports: Difficulty consolidating and organizing reports spread across many reporting tools.
- Inefficient Maintenance: Too much time spent adding each report and maintaining changes, security, etc.?
- Lack of Single-Sign-on: Users having to log into each system to run or search for their reports.
- No Utilization Statistics: It is difficult or impossible to know which reports are being used heavily and which ones are obsolete.
Would you like to overcome those issues with a single portal? VBI View is a system which allows you to view and run all your reports in a single place.
In this webinar replay, you will learn why VBI View– Visual BI’s solution to managing multiple BI platforms, overcomes the above challenges in a highly automated and efficient manner.
Watch this webinar replay to learn how you can:
- Expose all your reports and dashboards in one place, easily accessible to business users.
- Add hundreds or thousands of reports to VBI View in a matter of minutes.
- Automatically import the metadata for all your reports and dashboards – no need to manually add them one by one.
- Create personalized folders and mark favorites.
- Collaborate with other report users via comments, tags, and notifications for each report.
- Curate or certify each report so people know which reports are trustworthy.
- Define subject matter experts for each report so people know who to contact with questions/concerns about each report.
- Add other fields to the report metadata and add extra documentation for each report.
- Use Smart Search to find reports, even reports that users don’t have access to, then provide them a way to request access.
- Utilize built-in statistics to know who is running which reports and how often.
- Manage multiple BI platforms in an innovative and highly automated manner and with minimal effort.