Please register to watch webinar recording:
This webinar replay will walk you through the capabilities of SAP Analytics Cloud, the ideal architecture, customer profile and the migration strategy for some of the legacy BI and Business Objects tools.
As Enterprise customers look to modernize their BI infrastructure by migrating to Cloud, SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) is central to every SAP customer’s cloud journey. Along with the S4HANA and BW4HANA migration plans, SAC can also be the customer’s first foray into the cloud with the hybrid connectivity option to SAP BW, SAP ECC, and other SAP Cloud Applications like SuccessFactors, ARIBA, Concur etc. In addition to the data blending options, SAC as an Enterprise BI platform offers a plethora of capabilities such as Self-Service BI, governed application development using Analytic Applications, Planning, Predictive, Augmented Analytics, and SDK extensions which are rich and mature in features and functionalities as of Q2 2021.
Watch the replay to know about:
- Introduction to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Story vs Analytic Applications
- SAC Planning vs SAP BPC
- How Augmented Analytics is SAC’s big differentiator
- Migration strategy for Legacy BI and Business Objects tools
- Ideal architecture for SAP Analytics Cloud
- How SAP Analytics Cloud compares against other BI tools in the market
- Live Demos
- Customer Use Cases