Please register to watch webinar recording:
This webinar replay will walk you through a brief introduction to SAP Analytics Cloud as an enterprise analytics tool, the strategic investment areas highlighting some of the latest updates from Q4 2020, the roadmap of SAP Analytics Cloud, and the Statement of Direction from SAP.
Cloud Analytics has emerged as the strategic area of investment for most enterprises, be it data engineering or visualization. SAP with its Analytics Cloud has covered all bases as an Enterprise-wide analytics tool, with insightful analytics capabilities and powerful integration. The latest Q4 2020 release of SAP Analytics Cloud promises a lot of new exciting features and updates to some of the existing features. The tight integration with SAP sources, AI / ML capabilities, planning, and predictive features along with the IBCS compliant visualizations, make SAP Analytics Cloud, an all-around product.
Watch the webinar replay to hear about:
- SAP’s Statement of Direction and Key Investment Areas
- Key developments in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Hybrid BI
- SAP Analytics Cloud’s capabilities
- Migrating to SAP Analytics Cloud from Lumira Designer
- Recent updates from Q4 2020 release
- Product Roadmap
- Connectivity and Data Blending
- Ideal customer architecture
- Customer case studies