Please register to watch webinar recording:
In this webinar recording, Gopal and Varun re-evaluate the prominent self-service BI and data discovery capabilities of the top players in the market namely SAP Analytics Cloud , SAP Lumira, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense & TIBCO Spotfire.
Business end-users want self-service BI & Analytics with agile data preparation and data discovery capabilities. With demand comes too many choices, that leads to confusion when trying to differentiate and evaluate these major vendors on which tool is best suited for their landscape.
We have re-evaluated the prominent self-service BI and data discovery capabilities of the top players in the market namely SAP Analytics Cloud , SAP Lumira, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense & TIBCO Spotfire.
Visual BI has done an in-depth comparison of the top 5 players in this space, by taking into consideration of 100 different factors like ease of use, data connectivity and data blending capabilities, visualizations, collaboration, push notifications, commentary, mobile capabilities, performance, pricing, enterprise scalability, security, advanced analytics and many other use cases.
This webinar replay also includes:
- SAP’s new Analytics Convergence Strategy around SAP Analytics Cloud and impact on SAP Lumira
- Comparative study of Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense and Spotfire features Vs SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Lumira
- Desktop Vs Online mode comparison along with Cloud offerings
- Strategic Comparison: SAP Integration (BW, HANA and Universes), Security, common use cases
- Analysis of pricing models, licensing, and future roadmaps for each tool
- Live Q&A session