Please register to watch webinar recording:
Join Gopal Krishnamurthy, Founder and former CEO,Visual BI & Norman Ruppert, Global Reporting Systems Manager,Callaway Golf as they outline how they teamed to make the migration from Xcelsius to SAP Design Studio a smooth, cost-effective process.
About the webinar:
Callaway Golf, the world’s largest, most successful manufacturer of premium performance golf products, wanted to dramatically improve their dashboards by migrating from Xcelsius to SAP® BusinessObjects Design Studio™.
Callaway’s challenges included:
- Slow dashboard development time and complex, difficult maintenance of existing dashboards
- Existing dashboards exhibited multiple points-of-failure
- Key features of Visual Composer would no longer be supported
- The need to rollout new dashboards to many global regions, and to multiple business units
- Delivered a smooth, cost effective migration from Xcelsius to Design Studio
- Built a Sales Leaderboard & Global Operations Dashboard in less than 10 weeks
- Leveraged tips and tricks to enhance toolset capabilities
- Delivered best results by leveraging a global talent pool through the offshore model